Monday, October 5, 2009

Featured Artist - M Avery Designs

Who are you? I am Megan Avery and I have a business called M Avery Designs. We not only make fabric clothing and accessories, we teach sewing lessons & workshops at our studio in Hoboken.

What is your Etsy Shop Name/link? http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5418274

What tag categories do you specialize in? bags, accessories, womens clothing, kids clothing

Do you create for children or adults, women or men? Women & Kids Clothing & Accessories



What do you like about Etsy? It's created a one stop shopping destination for all things handmade.

Where do you find inspiration for your products? from my customers, from books, from comfort

What do you love about your business? being able to make things with my hands everyday.

What is your favorite product right now? The newsboy caps that I just added for fall. Totally new and I am such a hat person.



What makes you unique at Etsy? I think what makes me different is that not only can you buy my handmade products, you can learn how to make them yourself.




What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create? http://www.maverydesigns.com

No comments: