Monday, October 12, 2009

Featured Artist - Alonia Creations

Who are you? Susann Heinrichs

What is your Etsy Shop Name/link? Alonia Creations, http://www.sue114.etsy.com

What tag categories do you specialize in? Sewing mostly, have some jewelry and crochet

Do you create for children or adults, women or men? Both children and adults, currently only doing products for women or girls



What do you like about Etsy? The support. Everyone wants you to do well and in the chats and labs everyone is very supportive. I really love the NJ group, I guess it is because we are all in the same state we can relate better. I am in Etsymoms and CABTeam and they are good too, but it is definitely different.

Where do you find inspiration for your products? Everywhere, my latest items have been for little girls, which I get my inspiration from my daughter. She is 2 ½ and lots of fun.



What do you love about your business? It’s very relaxing for the most part. I can craft when I want to and take breaks when it is necessary.

What is your favorite product right now? Right now, I would have to say my Blue, Green, and Beige Fall Handbag.




What makes you unique at Etsy? I find it very hard to be unique at Etsy but say that I am very customer oriented and will do anything to make my customers happy with the end result.

What other street teams are you a member of? I am a member of Etsymoms and CABTeam

What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create? I have a blog at http://www.aloniacreations.blogspot.com

No comments: