Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Featured Artist - Jewelry by Jaime

Who are you? I am a wife, college student, crafter, and aspiring teacher

What is your Etsy Shop Name/link? http://jewelrybyjaime.etsy.com

What tag categories do you specialize in? Jewelry, Wedding, Pearl,
Necklace, Earrings, Bridal, Swarovski crystal

Do you create for children or adults, women or men? Women and girls, even babies. I'd like to expand into mens and boys jewelry eventually.

What do you like about Etsy? I love that it's all handmade, there are so many talented artisans on the site, it inspires me to constantly try to grow in my craft

Where do you find inspiration for your products? I love classic
looks, so I look at a string of freshwater pearls and I am inspired to knot them in a necklace, I also am inspired by clothing. I had an interview a couple weeks ago and made a necklace and earrings to match!

What do you love about your business? I love that it allows me to
create and at the same time gives me the opportunity to share my creativity.

What is your favorite product right now?
Classic Pearl Necklace


What makes you unique at Etsy? I hand knot my pearl necklaces and
bracelets. By hand knotting the necklace, if it somehow breaks the wearer is spared the embarrassment of having the pearls scatter everywhere! Also, the knots prevent the pearls from scratching against each other during wear.

What other street teams are you a member of? EtsyBead

What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love
to create?
http://jewelrybyjaime77.blogspot.com & http://www.myspace.com/beadbrain

I really like Jaime's earrings, check out a few of them:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always a nice feature and fun to read! Great jewelry, Jaime!