Monday, September 24, 2007

Celebrate Halloween with cool EtsyNJ items!

With Halloween just around the corner, I would like to highlight all of the cool EtsyNJ shops that have Halloween items.

Seahorse Designs has these cool Season of the Witch Assymetrical Earrings:


Jewelry for Fun has these Halloween Confetti Earrings:


Gin Gin's Goodies has this Spooky Halloween Card:


Made by Melissa has these Candy Corn Earrings:


Check out all of the EtsyNJ Halloween items by clicking here or simply visit Etsy and search for "EtsyNJ Halloween"

Happy Haunting!!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

This is great. thanks for including my card!!!

Ginny

Made by Melissa said...

Great talent by EtsyNJ artists. I can't wait to see what we put together for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for including my earrings! great creations by everyone. jersey rocks :)

Marci said...

Thanks for promoting NJ street team members, Melissa. I've included some team members' work in my blog as well.