Monday, February 15, 2010

Featured Artist - Cut.Your.Heart.Out

Who are you? My name is Jessica and I currently reside in Burlington Township with my rambunctious 2 year old son, husband and two dogs.

What is your Etsy Shop Name/link?
Cut.Your.Heart.Out - http://www.etsy.com/shop/cutyourheartout

How did you come up with your shop name? It spawned from a comment one of my friends made about my interaction with guys. I was pretty non-commital back in the day and for some reason always got involved with boys who wanted a relationship. My friend commented that I cut boys hearts out and stomped on them.



What do you create? Do you create for children or adults, women or men? I create jewelry, art and home decor. I'm in the process of coming up with a line of clothing and accessories for children.

What do you like about Etsy? The handmade goodness!

Where do you find inspiration for your products? There's not one specific source of inspiration. Just whatever strikes me. Found objects, finding a cool pendant at a store.. the inspiration just hits randomly.



What do you love about your business? It fills the need I have to create. It's my creative outlet for sure.

What is your favorite product right now? I love this necklace. I think it's fun!

My Heart Is Rubber and You Are Glue Necklace


What makes you unique at Etsy? I don't know if I'm "unique" but I definitely stand by everything I create. Everything I make is something I would be proud to own.

What other street teams are you a member of? The Etsy Bloggers Street team - http://www.etsybloggers.com




What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create? My blog is http://cutyourheartoutstore.blogspot.com/

No comments: