Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Featured Artist - L M T Creative Designs

Who are you? Lynne Taylor

What is your Etsy Shop Name/link? L M T Creative Designs - http://lmtcreativedesigns.etsy.com

What tag categories do you specialize in? Needlework, embroidery

Do you create for children or adults, women or men? I create for mostly women

What do you like about Etsy? I like that all the poeple that I have come in contact are so nice and helpful when I have questions.

What do you love about your business? I like to work at home and have my own schedule. I also like to do local craft show

What is your favorite product right now? I like to make the handbags. I can be creative with the material, style and size of bag



What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create?
Ebay Store: www.lmtcreativedesigns.com
Photos: www.flickr.com/photos/lmtcreativedesigns/
Blog: www.lmtcreativedesigns.blogspot.com

Lynne also has coasters, check book covers and lots more. I love these cute monogramed finger towels:


1 comment:

Katy Reiser said...

I love this from Lynne's shop!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11222776