Thursday, November 8, 2007

Featured Artist - Creations By Danielle

Who are you? Danielle of Creations By Danielle

What is your Etsy Shop Name/link? http://www.creationsbydanielle.etsy.com

What tag categories do you specialize in? Jewelry, Baby Items, Recycled Crafts, Crochet Items, Collage Work, Purses & Bags

Do you create for children or adults, women or men? Babies and women mostly

What do you like about Etsy? I enjoy the fact that it’s a forum for people who make stuff to get noticed and also network with each other.

Where do you find inspiration for your products? Friends’ suggestions, Craftster, magazines, current trends, music, nature and just playing around and creating.

What do you love about your business? I’m happy that I can post all my items for sale in one spot and everything is neatly organized and professional looking.

What is your favorite product right now? My recycled-paper bead jewelry for sure!


What makes you unique at Etsy? I have many crafts that I enjoy so I am not just selling one thing and my inventory rotates.

What are some other sites to find out more about you and what you love to create? http://www.myspace.com/creationsbydanielle

Danielle has added some great new things to her shop since she filled out this survey just a few short weeks ago! You definately need to check her shop frequently to see what else she has come up with!

She has Christmas ornaments like this one:


And greeting cards like this one:


To see everything Danielle has to offer click here to visit her shop.

Remember to search EtsyNJ or click here to see what our street team has available!

Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me!
Everyone mention this blog in a convo with me and you'll get FREE SHIPPING!

Thanks Melissa and everyone for being a supportive creative network of friends!

Unknown said...

Yeah Danielle!